Qstarz LT-Q6000 supports 10Hz Log to calculate the position of your vehicle ten times per second which is highly accurate for extreme racing sports. With high-sensitivity GPS and AGPS assisted, Q6000 is a stand-alone device which is very powerful and easy-to-use without hassle setting up. It can be also functioned as Data logger to log your travel route by either 1, 5 or 10Hz.
Qstarz LT-Q6000 is built-in G-sensor to plot G-force distribution and function Auto Start trigger. Qstarz lt-q6000 support various start trigger modes by G-sensor, 5-second timer, 3-second timer and push-and-go.
• eXtreme 10Hz Log to record 10 times per second
• Real-time perform and display Lap Timing analysis
• 2.4” True color and wide display to illustrate racing data precisely ,br>
• Real time Lap/Spilt/Sector Comparison
• Multi-Function Device – Lap Timer and GPS Logger
• Start-Run by Push-and-Go, Timer, or Auto Trigger
• Diversified Drag Race modes selected by speed/distance and kph/mph
• Flexible Circuit Race selected by Lap with splits or Simple Lap
• Performance Test On-the-Go
• 2GB Large memory capacity never worry full memory
• History database well organized as Calendar and table type for easily review
• Flexible Track Manager – On-Device created to User track, and QRacing Sync to Shared track
• G-force meter to plot G-force status
• Smart speedometer to show real-time speed information
• Device configurable such as unit, backlight, brightness, time zone, or time format
• Support On-Device Export to KML, CSV or GPX files.
• Adopt MTK II chipset with high sensitivity -165dBm and 66-Channel tracking
• 2.4” (320×240) TFT Color display with 65K color
• Ultra lower power consumption up to 10hrs operation (under LCD backlight on)
• Log rate up to 10Hz excellent for High speed Racing (*1)
• Including 8 Function buttons – 4 Direction Buttons (Up/Down/Left/Right) / Back, Enter, Mulit-function, and Power Buttons
• 3 LED Indicators – Green for Screen Power Saving, Orange for Charging, and Red for Alert
• Built-in G-sensor for G-force measurement and Auto Start trigger
• Built-in 2GB large memory inside
• Device recognized as USB removable disk for data access with computer conveniently
• Raise beeper function to notice some status of device
• IPX-3 water resistance
• Less than 15-Sec. AGPS fix support to realize faster TTFF and positioning under warm start
• Mini-USB interface for charging, data download and firmware update
• Firmware upgradable
• Device Dimension (LxWxH): 100 x 59 x 28mm
• Device Weight: 107 grams (Mounting bracket excluded).
There are no reviews yet.